For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Maine 2001 ballot measures
November 6, 2001 ballot in Maine.Six statewide ballot measures were on the
- All of the measures were legislatively-referred bond questions.
- All of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|BI||Question 1||Housing||Issues $12 million in bonds to address the affordable housing crisis|
|BI||Question 2||Bonds||Issues $5 million in bonds for biomedical and marine research|
|BI||Question 3||Transportation||Issues $61 million in bonds for transportation improvements|
|BI||Question 4||Education||Issues $15 million in bonds to fund the School Revolving Renovation Fund|
|BI||Question 5||Environment||Issues $17 million in bonds for public health, water and environmental improvements|
|BI||Question 6||Education||Issues $36.7 million in bonds to make improvements to the states higher learning centers|
- Maine Citizen's Guide to the Referendum Election, Tuesday, November 7, 2000 from Maine Secretary of State
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Votes on Maine Bond Issues, 1951-
- Maine Secretary of State, Elections Division: Referendum Election Tabulations, November 6, 2001