Maine 2001 ballot measures
November 6, 2001 ballot in Maine.Six statewide ballot measures were on the
- All of the measures were legislatively-referred bond questions.
- All of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|BI||Question 1||Housing||Issues $12 million in bonds to address the affordable housing crisis|
|BI||Question 2||Bonds||Issues $5 million in bonds for biomedical and marine research|
|BI||Question 3||Transportation||Issues $61 million in bonds for transportation improvements|
|BI||Question 4||Education||Issues $15 million in bonds to fund the School Revolving Renovation Fund|
|BI||Question 5||Environment||Issues $17 million in bonds for public health, water and environmental improvements|
|BI||Question 6||Education||Issues $36.7 million in bonds to make improvements to the states higher learning centers|
- Maine Citizen's Guide to the Referendum Election, Tuesday, November 7, 2000 from Maine Secretary of State
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Votes on Maine Bond Issues, 1951-
- Maine Secretary of State, Elections Division: Referendum Election Tabulations, November 6, 2001