Maine 2001 ballot measures
November 6, 2001 ballot in Maine; all of them were referred to the ballot by the Maine State Legislature and all of them passed.Six ballot measures were on the
- All were legislatively-referred state statutes.
- All were approved.
- All measures dealt with bonds.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Question 1||Bonds||$12 million to raise funds for the Maine State Housing Authority||
|LRSS||Question 2||Bonds||$5 million in bods for equipment and infrastructure to conduct biomedical and marine research||
|LRSS||Question 3||Bonds||$61 million for transportation improvement||
|LRSS||Question 4||Bonds||$15 million to fund the State's School Revolving Renovation||
|LRSS||Question 5||Bonds||$17 million in bonds for public health; water and environmental improvements||
|LRSS||Question 6||Bonds||$36.7 million to make improvements to the states higher learning centers||
- 2001 ballot measures
- List of Maine ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Maine
- Maine Legislature
- Guide to the 2001 Maine ballot measures
- Ballot questions with vote totals
- Election results by county
- Votes on Maine bond issues