Maine 2006 ballot measures
- One ballot measure was defeated.
- One measure was approved.
- One measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, while the other was an initiated state statute.
On the ballot
|CISS||Question 1||Taxes||Create a Taxpayer Bill of Rights by creating a cap on government spending|
|Question 2||Elections||Require that petitions be filed within 18 months of an election|
- 2006 ballot measures
- List of Maine ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Maine
- Maine Legislature
- Guide to the Maine 2006 ballot questions
- Election results, 2006 Maine ballot measures
- List of Maine initiatives
- List of Maine constitutional amendments