Maine 2007 ballot measures
2007 ballot in Maine
- Two measures were on the June 12 ballot.
- Five measures were on the November 6 ballot.
- Five measures were approved, while two were defeated.
On the ballot
|BI||Question 1||Bonds||$112,975,000 for transportation projects||
|BI||Question 2||Bonds||$18,300,000 for water projects||
|CISS||Question 1||Gambling||Authorize slot and beano machines at a horsetrack in Washington County||
|BI||Question 2||Bonds||$55,000,000 for technology spending||
|BI||Question 3||Bonds||$43,500,000 for colleges and cultural development||
|BI||Question 4||Bonds||$35,500,000 for parks and land improvement||
|LRSS||Question 5||Term limits||Increase term limits from current four terms to six terms||
- 2007 ballot measures
- List of Maine ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Maine
- Maine Legislature
- List of November ballot questions
- Guide to November 2007 Maine ballot questions
- 2007 election results in Maine
- Guide to June 2007 ballot questions
- Maine Secretary of State, Citizen's Initiative
- 2007 Maine Taxpayer-Related Ballot Questions
- Fall 2007 ballot measures