Maine 2008 ballot measures
- One ballot question was on the June 10 statewide primary ballot.
- The rest were on the general election ballot.
- Three were approved, while one was defeated.
On the ballot
|LBM||Question 1||Bond issue||$29,725,000 bond issue for natural resource, agricultural and transportation infrastructure|
|VR||Question 1||Tax increase||Repeals the legislature's tax bill to fund the Dirigo Health Plan|
|CISS||Question 2||Gambling||Allowing the establishment of a casino in Oxford County|
|LBM||Question 3||Bond issue||$3,400,000 bond for drinking water and wastewater treatment facility funds|
- 2008 ballot measures
- List of Maine ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Maine
- Maine Legislature
- November 4, 2008 election results
- List of Maine ballot initiatives, 1911-2008
- June 10, 2008 election results
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |