For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Maine Direct Primary Repeal, Referendum Question (1927)
The Maine Direct Primary Repeal Initiative, also known as Referendum Question, was on the October 18, 1927 ballot in Maine as an indirect initiated state statute, where it was defeated. The measure would have repealed the direct primary sections of Chapter 6 of the Revised Statutes.
|Maine Referendum Question (1927)|
Election results via: Main State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Votes on Initiated Bills 1910-
Text of measure
The full text of the ballot language can be read here.
- Maine 1927 ballot measures
- 1927 ballot measures
- List of Maine ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Maine
- Lewiston Daily Sun, "List of Questions," October 12, 1927
- Main State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Votes on Initiated Bills 1910-
- National Conference of State Legislatures, State Ballot Measures Database
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|