Maine Four Bond Questions (1995)
November 7, 1995 ballot in Maine.
- All of the bond questions were referred to the ballot by the Maine legislature.
- $91,900,000 of the requests were approved.
- No requests were defeated.
|Measure||Requested||For||Percent in favor||Outcome|
|Question 2||$58,900,000||Road improvements||70.4%|
|Question 3||$15,000,000||Classroom technology||59.8%|
|Question 4||$4,000,000||Housing construction||56.4%|
|Question 5||$14,000,000||Underground storage tanks||61.5%|
- List of ballot measures by state
- List of Maine ballot measures
- Maine 1995 ballot measures
- 1995 ballot measures
- Election results for the Maine 1995 ballot measures
- Votes on Maine bond questions
- 1995 Maine Ballot Questions Details
- ↑ $58.9 million for road improvements with $138 million in matching federal funds
- ↑ $15 million in bonds for funding a local telecommunications infrastructure and classroom technology equipment to enhance interactive telecommunication capabilities and student learning opportunities in the State's schools
- ↑ $4 million for the acquisition, construction or rehabilitation of housing including subsidized apartments for people with mental illness
- ↑ $14 million to clean up water pollution, small community programs, and removal of underground storage tanks