Maine Land Conservation Bond Act,Question 4 (2007)
The measure passed with (63%) for the measure and (37%) against it.
|Maine Question 4 (2007)|
The question before voters was whether to authorize a $35,500,000 bond issue to invest in "land conservation, water access, wildlife habitat, outdoor recreation opportunities, including hunting and fishing, farmland and working waterfront and to invest in state parks, historic sites and riverfront, community and farm infrastructure to be matched by at least $21,875,000 in private and public contributions."
A Taxpayer's Perspective from the National Taxpayers Union
Question 4 would help to underwrite various conservation and wildlife projects with $35.5 million in new debt.
- List of Ballot Questions
- 2007 Maine Ballot Question Election Results by Precinct
- 2007 Maine Ballot Measures Details
- 2007 Maine Ballot Questions Voter Guide
- 2007 Maine Ballot Questions Text
- 2007 Maine Ballot Questions Election Results
- Maine election results