For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Maine Municipal Solid Waste Landfill Closures, Question 2 (1993)
The Maine Municipal Solid Waste Landfill Closures Bond Issue, also known as Question 2, was on the November 2, 1993 ballot in Maine as a legislatively-referred bond question, where it was approved. The measure issued $5 million in bonds to fund the closure and remediation of municipal solid waste landfills. Specifically, $2 million was allocated for site evaluation and planning and $3 million for municipal implementation grants.
|Maine Question 2 (1993)|
Election results via: Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Votes on Maine Bond Issues, 1951-
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
Do you favor a $5,000,000 bond issue to provide funds for the closure and remediation of municipal solid waste landfills? 
- Maine 1993 ballot measures
- 1993 ballot measures
- List of Maine ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Maine
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, "Votes on Maine Bond Issues, 1951-," accessed April 30, 2014
- Laws of the State of Maine as Passed by the One Hundred and Fifteenth Legislature, "Private and Special Laws, Chapter 50," accessed April 30, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |