|Transparency grading process|
Manassas is an independent city located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. It is considered a county-equivalent.
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
- Budget is published.
- Council members are posted with contact information.
- Meeting schedule, agendas, and minutes are posted.
- Awarded and current bids are posted, but current contracts are not online.
- Form to make public records requests is provided but no other information, such as where to send it, is provided.
- Annual financial audits are posted.
- Local tax information is posted.
- Zoning information provided.
- Administrative officials listed in the directory.
- Building permits are not available.
- Does not include information on Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations.