Manatee County, Florida
Evaluation of website
This site was last evaluated on Feb. 27, 2013.
- Elected Officials
- County commissioners are listed with contact information.
- Administrative officials are listed with contact information on their respective department pages.
- Permits and Zoning
- Audits are posted.
- Audits are archived to 2005.
- Local tax information is provided.
- Public Records
- Has a searchable database on RFP, bids and approved proposals documents. There is also vendor registration information available.
- Membership dues to lobbying associations are not disclosed.
Public records request
In September 2008, Democratic congressional candidate Christine Jennings filed what was described as "a large public information request" under the Florida Sunshine Law with the county's election supervisor.
- Main article: Florida government sector lobbying
|Year||Amount spent on lobbying|
From 2002 onward, all of the lobbying expenditures have come from the Manatee County Administrators Office.
Incorporated cities in Manatee
- City of Anna Maria
- City of Bradenton
- City of Bradenton Beach
- City of Holmes Beach
- Town of Longboat Key
- City of Palmetto
- Manatee County Board of County Commissioners official website
- Manatee County Supervisor of Elections
- Manatee County Clerk of the Circuit Court
- Manatee County Property Appraiser
- Manatee County Tax Collector
- Manatee County on E-Reference
- Manatee County School District
- Manatee County Economic Development Corp
- Manatee County on Epodunk
- U.S. Census Bureau
- http://www.mymanatee.org/home/government/departments/financial-management/budget-office-administration/prior-years-budget-information-including-cip-and-decision-units.html Budget archives]
- Meeting Schedule
- Agendas and Minutes
- Tax Collector
- 2012 State Legislative Priorities, Manatee County
- Public Records
- Bradenton Herald, "Dems, Reps trade barbs over public records request", September 23, 2008
- Open Secrets
- PBC Clerk & Comptroller 5.30.07