Evaluating transparency of the city's website
Last rated on Jan. 21, 2012
|Transparency grading process|
- Current budget is published.
- City commissioners are listed with contact information.
- Meeting agendas and minutes are available.
- Administrative officials listed in city directory.
- Building permits and zoning regulations available.
- Annual financial audits are available.
- Local tax information is provided.
- Open records request form is provided.
- Bids for future contracts are posted, current contracts not online.
- Does not provide information on lobbying.
- To compare Manhattan with other Kansas cities, see Evaluation of Kansas city websites.