For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|U.S. House, Illinois, District 8|
|U.S. House, Illinois District 8 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Source: Illinois State Board of Elections|
|Manju Goel (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 16, 2013||$0.00||$200,685.00||$(55.82)||$200,629.18|
|Year-End||January 31, 2014||$200,629||$25,204||$(57,424)||$168,408|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Manju + Goel + Illinois + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Daily Herald, "Goel announces 8th congressional candidacy," accessed October 7, 2013
- Associated Press, "Primary Election 2014," accessed March 18, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Manju Goel 2014 Summary reports," accessed November 4, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 6, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed February 26, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |