Manny De Los Santos
|Manny De Los Santos|
|Former candidate for|
|New York State Assembly, District 72|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Albany|
|Master's||University of Albany|
De Los Santos was born in the Dominican Republic and grew up in the Washington Heights community of New York City. He earned his B.A. in psychology and his master's degree in social work from the University of Albany.
Professionally, De Los Santos has held a variety of positions aimed at serving the community. He served as a board member for the Department of Youth and Community Development, as a member of the Manhattan-Community Board 12 and as the male district leader for the 72nd Assembly District-Part B; Inwood/Marble Hills.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Guillermo Linares defeated Francesca Castellanos, Manny De Los Santos, Mayobanex Villalona and Melanie Hidalgo in the Democratic primary, while Ronnie Cabrera was unopposed in the Republican primary. Linares defeated Cabrera in the general election.
|New York State Assembly, District 72 General Election, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Manny + De + Los + Santos + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Assembly District 72
- New York State Assembly elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Manny De Los Santos on Facebook
- Manny De Los Santos on Twitter
- New York State Assembly
- Manny De Los Santos, "Meet Manny," accessed August 17, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Certification for the September 9, 2014, State Primary Election," accessed December 17, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Primary results for September 9, 2014," accessed October 1, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "NYS Board of Elections Assembly Election Returns November 4, 2014," accessed December 17, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |