Maple Dale-Indian Hill School District Referendum (2009)
Passed, with 809 "yes" votes and 632 "no" votes.
The increase on taxes for a $250,000 property would be approximately $235 per year if both of the measures are approved. This would be offset somewhat by retiring the debt from the last referendum.
Wording of referendum
BE IT RESOLVED by the School Board of the Maple Dale-Indian Hill School District, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin that the revenues included in the School District budget beginning with the 2009-2010 school year and ending with the 2018-2019 school year be authorized to exceed the revenue limit specified in Section 121.91, Wisconsin Statutes, for non-recurring purposes by $800,000 a year for operating expenses."
- Maple Dale-Indian Hill School District website
- Meeting Minutes where referenda was discussed, June 11, 2008
- Meeting Minutes where referenda was discussed, September 4, 2008
- Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board votes for referendum, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, February 7, 2009
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Database