For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Colorado House of Representatives, District 4
Goddard's website highlighted the following issues:
- The Economy
- Excerpt: "Much more can be done to make sure that Coloradoans have stable communities and essential government programs. For this reason, as your State Congressman, I would introduce several innovative bills to the legislature to help raise needed funds, cut wasteful spending, and increase liberty and prosperity for Coloradoans."
- Excerpt: "Education is one of the most important investments that a community can make, and I think Colorado needs to a stronger educational system. The answer is certainly not spending more by eliminating Tabor."
- Medical Marijuana
- Excerpt: "I fully support the use of Medical Marijuana as approved by the citizens of Colorado, and I oppose recent attempts by some of our legislators to impose some restrictions, any restrictions on this industry."
- Excerpt: "We must avoid implementing discriminatory polices while insuring that American citizenship holds its value. Colorado does not need policies that will deter businesses from coming here, or cause us to be a national spectacle."
- Gun Rights
- Excerpt: "To limit the ability to own a gun is to limit the ability to defend one’s self, family, property, and by extension- one’s state."
- Homosexuality and Government
- Excerpt: "Simply put, the arguments for denying Liberty to those who identify as homosexuals was as flawed as denying rights to any other group, such as women or people of color."
- Excerpt: "While unwanted pregnancies are an unfortunate circumstance in society, this issue is too personal to be politicized; the decision to abort ought to be free from outside influences, especially the government. That’s why I support a person’s right to choice."
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 4 General election (2010)|
|Dan Pabon (D)||13,373|
|Rick D. Nevin (R)||3,402|
|Marc Goddard (L)||919|
- Unofficial list of primary candidates
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Marc Goddard campaign website
- Marc Goddard facebook page