Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, California, District 30|
|Bachelor's||University of California at Berkeley|
In 1981, Litchman earned his B.A. in history from the University of California at Berkeley.
Litchman is the co-founder and former executive director of the California Trust for Public Schools. He previously served on the staff of Congressman Howard Berman, State Assemblyman Richard Katz and Supervisor Zev Yaroslavsky.
Litchman's campaign website listed the following issues:
—Marc Litchman's campaign website, http://www.litchmanforcongress.com/
|U.S. House, California District 30 Primary, 2014|
|Democratic||Brad Sherman Incumbent||58%||40,787|
|Source: California Secretary of State|
|Marc Litchman (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 14, 2014||$0||$1,400||$(21)||$1,378|
|Pre-Primary||May 22, 2014||$1,378||$2,800||$(0)||$4,228|
Email to Ballotpedia
On July 9, 2014, Litchman sent an expletive-laden email to a Ballotpedia staff member expressing his desire to be removed from Ballotpedia's email list. Litchman had been added to the list in March 2014 after submitting his biographical submission form to Ballotpedia.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Marc + Litchman + California + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- California's 30th Congressional District elections, 2014
- California's 30th Congressional District
- Campaign website, accessed March 10, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on March 12, 2014
- Campaign website, "Issues," accessed April 22, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- The New York Times, "California Primary Results," June 3, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Marc Litchman April Quarterly," accessed May 5, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Marc Litchman Pre-Primary," accessed June 3, 2014
- E-mail Communication with Kelly O'Keefe, July 9, 2014