|Utah House of Representatives District 67|
|January 1, 2013 - present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$96/day (lodging) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Roberts served on the following committees:
|Utah Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Business and Labor|
|• Political Subdivisions|
NSA data center
Roberts told the Daily Herald that he is working to protect the 4th Amendment rights in Utah by preventing material support to the National Security Agency data center in Bluffdale. Roberts is working on a bill called "Prohibition on Electronic Data Collection Assistance" that would prevent the center from getting 1.7 million gallons of water a day to cool the computer processors.
Roberts won election in the 2012 election for Utah House of Representatives District 67. He defeated Richard L. Behling, Keith Mitchell, Jim Griffin, and John Ryan in the Republican convention and defeated Scott Parkin (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Utah House of Representatives, District 67, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Roberts is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Roberts raised a total of $5,250 during that time period. This information was last updated on February 17, 2014.
|Marc Roberts's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Utah State House, District 67||$5,250|
|Grand Total Raised||$5,250|
2012Roberts won election to the Utah House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Roberts raised a total of $5,250.
|Utah House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Marc Roberts's campaign in 2012|
|Utah Association Of Realtors||$2,750|
|Utah County Republican Party||$1,000|
|Utah League Of Credit Unions||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$5,250|
|Source:Follow the Money|
The Libertas Institute Index
The Libertas Institute is a libertarian-leaning think tank located in Utah. Each year the organization releases a Legislative Index for Utah State Representatives and Senators.
Marc Roberts received an index rating of 95%.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Marc + Roberts + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- 235 People in the ASC Industry to Know - Becker's ASC Review
- 233 People in the ASC Industry to Know - PR Web (press release)
- Rep. Roberts' website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- the guardian, "Utah lawmaker floats bill to cut off NSA data centre's water supply," February 12, 2014
- Daily Herald, "Legislation targets NSA data center," February 13, 2014
- The Salt Lake Tribune, "Utah legislator to propose halting water to NSA data center," February 13, 2014
- Utah Lieutenant Governor Election, "2012 Candidate Filings," accessed February 17, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Roberts, Marc," accessed February 17, 2014
- Libertas Institute, "Legislator Indexes," accessed January 21, 2014