For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 169|
|West Manheim Township Supervisor|
|Profession||A&S Kinard Trucking and Logistics|
Woerner has served as Township Supervisor of the West Manheim Township since 2010.
Woerner earned a degree in Applied Sciences. His professional experience includes working for A&S Kinard Trucking and Logistics.
Woerner's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
Pursue the elimination of school district property taxes
- Excerpt: "I fully support legislation, like the currently proposed House Bill 76, to resolve and finally eliminate the burden of school taxes on property owners."
Create a business friendly environment to enable new jobs
- Excerpt: "Work to lower the tax burden on corporations, so that they can expand their business and hire new workers."
- Excerpt: "I will encourage innovation, invention and entrepreneurship, which will create new businesses and ideas to get our economy moving again."
Restore fiscal responsibility in Harrisburg
- Excerpt: "Work to eliminate per diems so that only legitimate, accountable expenses are reimbursed to legislators."
- Excerpt: "Eliminate taxpayer-funded pensions and automatic pay raises for legislators. NO legislator should be retiring on the backs of Pennsylvania Taxpayers."
Support School Choice Initiatives
- Excerpt: "Establishing school choice will give all parents the freedom to decide where and how their child is educated: public, private, cyber or home-school."
Protect your right to Life and Liberty
- Excerpt: "As a member of the National Rifle Association, I will always protect the Right of the individual to keep and bear arms."
- Excerpt: "I will always protect the Rights of the unborn and the sanctity of human life."
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Kate Anne Klunk defeated Marc Woerner, Gene H. Montanarelli and Leroy E. Wentz in the Republican primary. Klunk was unchallenged in the general election.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 169 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Kate Anne Klunk||39.5%||1,718|
|Leroy E. Wentz||29.9%||1,303|
|Gene H. Montanarelli||6.2%||272|
Woerner and his wife, Renee, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Marc + Woerner + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Pennsylvania State Legislature
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 169
- Official campaign website
- Marc Woerner on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Pennsylvania Department of State- Official candidate list
- www.marcwoerner.com, "About Marc," accessed May 9, 2014
- www.marcwoerner.com, "Issues," accessed May 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 General Election," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |