|Florida House of Representatives District 116|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Llorente's professional experience includes working as an attorney.
Llorente did not provide answers to the Florida State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Llorente's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 897 - "Prescription Drugs: Requires DOH to establish database to monitor prescribing & dispensing of certain controlled substances; requires specified information to be reported; requires DOH, upon receipt of certain funds & in coordination with ODC & others, to adopt rules"
- HB 937 - "Pub. Rec./Controlled Substance Prescription/DOH: Exempts from public records requirements information & records reported to DOH under electronic monitoring system for dispensing of certain controlled substances"
- HB 1331 - "Asbestos and Silica Compensation Fairness Act: Revises purpose of act; revises definitions; revises essential elements of asbestos or silica claim; revises persons who may file or maintain certain civil actions alleging nonmalignant asbestos claim; revises & provides evidence requirements"
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Below are Llorente's top five campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Preferred Care Partners||$2,000|
|Gold Coast Beverage Distributors||$1,000|
|FL Hospital Assoc||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Marcelo + Llorente + Florida + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida State Legislature
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida House Committees
- Florida state legislative districts
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Marcelo Llorente on LinkedIn
|Florida House of Representatives District 116
| Succeeded by|
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |