Marcus Eugene Davis
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Georgia State Senate, District 44|
|Bachelor's||The Great Commission College, 1997|
|Date of birth||12/12/1972|
Davis earned his B.A. from The Great Commission College in 1997 and his B.D. from he Great Commission Theological College in 2000. He completed his doctorate in 2006 at The Great Commission Ministry College. In 2000, Davis was ordained Archbishop of the Great Commission Ministry Church in Atlanta, Georgia.
- See also: Georgia State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Georgia State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014 with a runoff election taking place where necessary on July 22, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Incumbent Gail P. Davenport defeated Marcus Eugene Davis in the Democratic primary and was unchallenged in the general election.
|Georgia State Senate, District 44 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Gail Davenport Incumbent||81.5%||10,507|
|Marcus Eugene Davis||18.5%||2,378|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Marcus + Davis + Georgia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Georgia State Senate
- Georgia State Senate elections, 2014
- Georgia State Legislature
- Georgia State Senate District 44
- Biographical email submission to Ballotpedia, March 28, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 10, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed May 28, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed November 13, 2014