Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oregon State Senate District 22|
|2000 - 2012|
|Oregon House of Representatives|
|1984 - 1998|
|Bachelor's||Portland State University|
|Master's||Oregon State University|
Carter earned her B.A. in Education from Portland State University and her M.Ed. in Psychology from Oregon State University. Her professional experience includes working as a former prison counselor, as the President/CEO of Portland Urban League, as a counselor at Portland Community College and as the Deputy Director for Human Services Programs at the Oregon Department of Human Services.
- Carter (and nearly every other Democratic member of the Oregon state senate) voted for Oregon House Bill 2005 (2009), which imposes new regulations on the petition process in Oregon.
Carter has nine children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Margaret + Carter + Oregon + Senate'"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon State Senate
- Senate Committees
- Oregon State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- Oregon state legislative districts
- Margaret Carter on Wikipedia
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2000, 1998, 1996, 1994, 1992, 1990