|Wisconsin State Senate, District 14|
On her campaign website, Worthington listed the following issues:
- Create good paying, sustainable jobs: "Invest in rural infrastructure, job training and small business programs"
- Allow communities to create their future by returning local control:"Return shared revenue and highway funds to local governments," "Lift the cap on property tax increases," "Repeal limitations on moratoriums"
- Conserve Our Resources: "Protect our Clean Water and Air"
- Improve Access to Healthcare: "Help farmers, small business owners and working families get healthcare and be able to save for retirement"
- Help our veterans: "Assist Wisconsin veterans returning to civilian life," "Take care of Wisconsin’s elderly and disabled veterans"
- See also: Wisconsin State Senate elections, 2012
Worthington ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Senate, District 14. Worthington ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14th and lost to incumbent Luther Olsen (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Senate, District 14, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Luther Olsen Incumbent||57.5%||47,137|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Margarete + Worthington + Wisconsin + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.