|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 88|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Storch's website highlights the following campaign themes:
|“||As your next representative, I will work to:
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Rob Bryan was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Margie Storch was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Storch and Bryan will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Margie + Storch + North + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 88
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Margie Storch on Facebook
- Margie Storch on LinkedIn
- [WEBSITEURL WEBSITE NAME, "Issues," accessed August 19, 2014]
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results For 2014," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed June 12, 2014
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |