|Colorado Commissioner of Insurance|
|August 19, 2013 - present|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||July 22, 2013|
|Appointed by||Governor John Hickenlooper (R)|
|Bachelor's||Adams State College|
|Master's||Adams State College|
She holds bachelor's degrees in psychology, sociology and gerontology as well as a master's degree in counseling psychology, from Adams State College.
- Bachelor degrees in psychology, sociology and gerontology - Adams State College
- Master degree in counseling psychology - Adams State College
Colorado Commissioner of Insurance (2013-present)
Salazar began serving as commissioner of insurance on August 19, 2013, following the resignation of 2011 appointee Jim Riesberg from the office. She was appointed by Governor John Hickenlooper. As the commissioner serves at the governor's pleasure, she is not subject to reappointment until a new governor is elected.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Marguerite + Salazar + Colorado + Insurance"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies, "Home," accessed January 23, 2013
- Office of the Colorado Governor, "For Immediate Release: Gov. Hickenlooper names new Commissioner of Insurance," July 22, 2013
- Department of Regulatory Agencies: Colorado Division of Insurance, "About the Commissioner," accessed January 2, 2014
|Colorado Commissioner of Insurance
2013 - present
| Succeeded by|