Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|California State Assembly District 34|
Goodman has worked for the SEIU Local 1000 in labor relations since 2004.
Goodman ran in the 2012 election for California State Assembly District 34. She and incumbent Shannon Grove (R) advanced past the blanket primary on June 5, 2012. She was subsequently defeated in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|California State Assembly, District 34, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Shannon Grove Incumbent||69.2%||106,384|
Goodman received endorsements from:
- SEIU1000-California State Workers
- SEIU 521-County Workers of Kern
- SEIU State Council- California SEIU
- California Democratic Party
- Central Labor Council KC/Mono/Inyo
- Longshoreman, Los Angeles
- Democratic Women of Kern
- Kern County Central Committee
- First Team Real Estate: Wanda and Kim Walsh, Republican
- Marianna Teel, former Mayor Tehachapi
- Debbie Hand, former Mayor of Tehachapi
- United Auto Workers Local 23
- Manuel Rodriguez- District Labor Council 729 President
- Joan Salter- Tehachapi Small Business owner
- Rudy Salas, Councilman Ward 1, Bakersfield
- Andre Gonzalez, Bakersfield School Board
- Planned Parenthood, Kern Co Chapter
- Ron Carter, Mayor of Ridgecrest
- Democratic Club of the High Desert-Ridgecrest
- Tehachapi Mountain Democratic Club
- Christine Pelosi, Wanda Harris, Ces Rosales, California Women’s Caucus
- Rick Kemer, Commander VFW Post 5948
- Robert Hoffman, Pastor VFW Post
- Brian Baker, District Bargaining Unit Representative DLC 707/LVN, Republican
- United Auto Workers: Local 2350
- Art Pulaski on behalf of California Labor Federation, AFL-CIO
- California Young Democrats, Bakersfield
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mari + Goodman + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.