Mari Nakashima St. Martin
|Mari Nakashima St. Martin|
|Nevada State Senate, District 9|
On her website, St. Martin lists the "St. Martin Plan for Nevada:"
Fund Education First
- More funding for Classroom Instruction
- Hire more teachers to reduce class-size
- Merit-based pay hikes for our best teachers
Create More Jobs
- More funding for roads and bridges – get the construction industry back to work.
- Expand Tourism and Convention Promotion
- Recruit more hi-tech companies like Apple to Nevada
- Fund Medicaid for Women, Children and Seniors.
- Require Insurance Companies to Cover pre-existing conditions.
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2012
St. Martin ran in the 2012 election for Nevada State Senate, District 9. St. Martin defeated Brent Jones in the June 12 primary election and was defeated by Justin Jones (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nevada State Senate, District 9, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Mari Nakashima St. Martin||49.7%||21,548|
|Nevada State Senate, District 9 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Mari Nakashima St. Martin||54.2%||1,641|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mari Nakashima + St. Martin + Nevada + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- [Friends of St. Martin, "The St. Martin Plan for Nevada," retrieved October 19, 2012]
- Nevada Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- Clark County - 2012 Primary Candidates
- Washoe County - 2012 Primary candidates
- Nevada Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results