Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 14|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Incumbent Tommy Thompson ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Marian Turley ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Thompson defeated Turley in the general election.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 14 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Tommy Thompson Incumbent||61.8%||10,202|
Turley ran in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 14. She ran unopposed in the Republican primary on May 22, 2012, and was defeated by incumbent Tommy Thompson (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 14, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Tommy Thompson Incumbent||58%||12,107|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Marian + Turley + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 14
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Election Results," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 General Election Results," accessed May 6, 2014
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed May 6, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |