Marie C. Clark
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Senate District 60|
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2012
Clark ran in the 2012 election for New York State Senate District 60. She was defeated by incumbent Mark Grisanti (R) in the Independence primary on September 13, 2012. Incumbent Grisanti defeated Kevin T. Stocker in the Republican primary. Alfred T. Coppola, Michael L. Amodeo, and Charles M. Swanick -- the latter of whom is also running on the Conservative Party ticket -- are running in the Democratic primary. Gregory L. Davis is running unopposed in the Working Families Party primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Senate, District 60 Independence Primary, 2012|
|Mark Grisanti Incumbent||68.1%||504|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Marie + Clark + New + York + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- A SYMPATHETIC EAR - Las Vegas CityLife
- 250 flights cancelled on US East Coast - Castanet.net
- Go! Arts & Entertainment calendars (Nov. 29-Dec. 5: Exhibits & Galleries - Times Herald-Record
- Niagara County Real Estate Transactions: Week ending Oct. 11 - Buffalo News
- Medical Names & Faces - Seacoastonline.com
- Go! Arts & Entertainment calendars (Nov. 22-28: Exhibits & Galleries - Times Herald-Record
- Drilling deadlock in the Delaware watershed pleases some officials - Newsworks.org
- Art openings and events: Exhibits & Galleries calendar for the Hudson Valley ... - Times Herald-Record