|Minnesota House of Representatives District 60A|
|2011 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Master's||University of Texas, Austin|
|Birthday||July 16, 1970|
|Profession||Health Policy Analyst|
Greene works as a health policy analyst for St. Jude Medical, with a focus on Medicare.
Greene graduated from Swarthmore College with a Bachelor of Arts degree, and from the University of Texas at Austin with an M.B.A.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Greene served on these committees:
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 60A (2010)|
|Marion Greene (DFL)||11,963||78.32%|
|Brian Gruber (R)||3,272||21.42%|
In 2010, Greene raised $47,613 in contributions.
Her largest contributor was the Public Fund, which donated $9,897 to her campaign.
Taxpayers League of Minnesota
The Taxpayers League of Minnesota, a Minnesota-based taxpayer advocacy organization, releases a legislative scorecard for the Minnesota House of Representatives and Minnesota State Senate once a year. The scorecard gives each legislator a score based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on tax issues and “their efforts to balance the state budget without a tax increase.” The organization also compiles a legislator’s individual "Lifetime Score."
Greene and her husband Bart Cannon have two children.
- House website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2010 Election Results," accessed March 9, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecards," accessed September 27, 2013
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2012," accessed September 27, 2013
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2011," accessed September 27, 2013
Margaret Kelliher (DFL)
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 60A
| Succeeded by|
Diane Loeffler (DFL)
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |