|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 29B|
|January 8, 2013 - present|
|January 6, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, O'Neill served on the following committees:
|Minnesota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Housing Finance and Policy|
|• Judiciary Finance and Policy|
|• Labor, Workplace and Regulated Industries|
|• Transportation Finance|
O'Neill's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Return Minnesota to a business friendly state
- Excerpt: "Reduce regulation and taxation; encouraging free market competition."
- Excerpt: "Smaller, efficient, constitutional government. Prioritize needs over wants."
Second Amendment Rights
- Excerpt: "Protect our rights to bear arms"
- Excerpt: "Freedom of choice, local control, reduce mandates."
- Excerpt: "Values life from conception to natural death"
O'Neill won election in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 29B. She ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and defeated Barrett Chrissis (D) and Eugene Newcombe (Independence) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 29B, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for O'Neill is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, O'Neill raised a total of $22,813 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 12, 2013.
|Marion O'Neill's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Minnesota State House, District 29B||$22,813|
|Grand Total Raised||$22,813|
2012O'Neill won election to the Minnesota House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, O'Neill raised a total of $22,813.
|Minnesota House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Marion O'Neill's campaign in 2012|
|Wright County RPM||$1,500|
|O'Neill, Marion O.||$791|
|Freedom Club of Minnesota||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$22,813|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Taxpayers League of Minnesota
The Taxpayers League of Minnesota, a Minnesota-based taxpayer advocacy organization, releases a legislative scorecard for the Minnesota House of Representatives and Minnesota State Senate once a year. The scorecard gives each legislator a score based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on tax issues and “their efforts to balance the state budget without a tax increase.” The organization also compiles a legislator’s individual "Lifetime Score."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Marion + O'Neill + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Erie County Real Estate Transactions - Buffalo News
- Where I am living, the border just doesn't exist - Irish Independent
- "mariononeill," Official Campaign Website
- Minnesota Secretary of State "2012 State General Election Candidate Filings," Accessed June 19, 2012
- Minnesota Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- Follow the Money, "Oneill, Marion." Retrieved July 12, 2013.
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecards," accessed September 27, 2013
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2013," accessed September 27, 2013
Kim Norton (DFL)
|Minnesota State House District 29B
| Succeeded by|
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |