|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Twenty-Fifth Middlesex|
|January 5, 2013 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Cambridge City Council|
|High school||Cambridge Rindge and Latin High School|
|Master's||Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Decker served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Financial Services Joint|
|• Health Care Financing Joint|
|• Housing Joint|
Elections for the office of Massachusetts House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Marjorie Decker is challenged by Lesley Phillips in the Democratic primary.
Decker won election in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Twenty-Fifth Middlesex District. She defeated Gayle Johnson and Lesley Rebecca Phillips in the September 6 Democratic primary and was unopposed in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Twenty-Fifth District Democratic Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
- Massachusetts Fiscal Alliance: 2013-2014 Scorecard
- Legislators are scored on bills of interest to an organization advocating economically conservative policy.
- Massachusetts League of Environmental Voters: 2013 Scorecard
- Legislators are scored on environmental issues.
Decker is married with two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Marjorie + Decker + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massachusetts House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Massachusetts state legislative districts
- Massachusetts State Legislature
- Office website
- Campaign website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Marjorie Decker on Facebook
- Marjorie Decker on Twitter
- Follow the Money
- 2012 State Primary Candidate List, "Massachusetts Secretary of State," accessed June 26, 2012
- 2012 Massachusetts Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- AP "Massachusetts - Summary Vote Results," accessed September 6, 2012
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
Alice Wolf (D)
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Middlesex 25
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |