Mark "Coonrippy" Brown
|Mark "Coonrippy" Brown|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Governor of Tennessee|
Brown joined the race with the sole intention of securing the return of his pet raccoon, Rebekah, who was seized by the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency last year.
- See also: Tennessee gubernatorial election, 2014
|Tennessee Gubernatorial Republican Primary, 2014|
|Mark "Coonrippy" Brown||6.8%||44,165|
|Donald Ray McFolin||3.5%||22,968|
|Basil Marceaux, Sr.||2%||13,117|
|Election Results via Tennessee Secretary of State.|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Coonrippy + Brown + Tennessee + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- UPI, "Man running for Tennessee governor to get his raccoon back," January 8, 2014
- The Raw Story, "Tennessee man runs for governor in GOP primary for right to shower with his raccoon," January 8, 2014
- The Tennessean, "Gallatin man enters gubernatorial race after state ignores petition to return raccoon," January 8, 2014
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Tennessee Supreme Court | Court of Appeals | Court of Criminal Appeals | Chancery Courts | Circuit Courts | General Sessions Courts | Probate Courts | Criminal Courts | Juvenile Courts | Judicial selection in Tennessee |