Mark A. Ross
|Former candidate for|
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 93|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Iowa House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Incumbent Phyllis Thede was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Mark A. Ross was unopposed in the Republican primary. Thede faced Ross in the general election. Thede defeated Ross in the general election.
|Iowa House of Representatives District 93, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Phyllis Thede Incumbent||52.8%||6,381|
|Republican||Mark A. Ross||47.2%||5,699|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Ross + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 30, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 7, 2014
- The Des Moines Register, "Election2014," accessed November 4, 2014
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |