Mark Ashley Price
|Michigan House of Representatives District 7|
Price ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 7. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by District 8 incumbent Thomas Stallworth, III (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 7, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Thomas Stallworth III Incumbent||98%||39,384|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mark + Price + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- BINGO spells fond memories for travelers - The Detroit News
- Cheat Sheet: What you need to know Thursday! - Indianapolis Star
- Michigan Legislature bans abortion coverage in standard insurance plans - Michigan Radio
- The Most Important Economic Stories of 2013?in 43 Graphs - The Atlantic
- Armstrong Desvallons, 13, Sentenced To 3 Years For Killing Sister With ... - Huffington Post
- Centene Corporation Acquires Majority Interest In US Medical Management - Wall Street Journal
- Former psychology professor ordered to pay $35000 to university for August ... - Central Michigan Life
- Maple Leafs: LeafsBeat on team toughness, Morgan Rielly, and a chat with ... - Toronto Star
- Austin Peay State University announces Athletics Hall of Fame Inductees - Clarksville Online
- Global Update: Who's Where and Doing What - Nov 2013. - 4Hoteliers
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |