|U.S. House, Alabama, District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Florida Institute of Technology, 1997|
|Master's||Rollins College, 2003|
|Place of birth||Deltona, Florida|
Bray earned his B.S. in aerospace engineering from the Florida Institute of Technology in 1997. He worked for Lockheed Space Operations at the Kennedy Space Center as an operations engineer during his years at college. After college, Bray worked for Boeing as the lead engineer for Columbia. Bray then earned his M.B.A. from Rollins College in 2003. He is currently employed by Jacobs Engineering.
Bray's campaign website lists the following issues:
—Mark Bray's campaign website, http://www.brayforcongress.com/issues.php
Bray is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Alabama's 5th District. Bray is seeking election as an Independent. He will face incumbent Mo Brooks (R) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
|Mark Bray (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|July Quarterly||July 12, 2014||$0||$12,116||$(9,476)||$2,639|
Bray and his wife, Carmen, have three children and live in Huntsville.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "'Mark + Bray + Alabama + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Alabama's 5th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Alabama's 5th Congressional District
- Waff.com, "Independent declares intention to run against Brooks," July 7, 2014
- Campaign website, "About Mark Bray," accessed July 8, 2014
- Campaign website, "Issues," accessed July 8, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Federal Election Commission, "Mark Bray July Quarterly," accessed July 24, 2014
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|