Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 56|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Indiana House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Phillip Pflum was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Richard "Dick" Hamm was unopposed in the Republican primary. Hamm defeated Pflum and Mark Brim (L) in the general election. Brim filed to run on July 2, 2014.
|Indiana House of Representatives 56, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Richard "Dick" Hamm Incumbent||59.3%||5,782|
Brim ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 56. Brim ran as a Libertarian candidate and was defeated by Richard Hamm (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Brim + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Indiana House of Representatives
- Indiana House of Representatives District 56
- Indiana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Indiana State Legislature
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed August 11, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State: Elections Division, "November 6, 2012 General Election Abbreviated Candidate List," accessed July 9, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |