Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Attorney General of Arizona|
|Director of Arizona Department of Gaming|
|Bachelor's||Arizona State University|
|J.D.||University of San Diego School of Law|
Brnovich earned his undergraduate degree in political science from Arizona State University and his Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego School of Law.
He was in charge of the state department of gaming for Arizona from 2009-2013, when he resigned in anticipation of running for attorney general in 2014. His history has not been limited to state government, however. Brnovich previously worked for the high-profile conservative Goldwater Institute as well as the private-prison firm Corrections Corporation of America.
- Bachelor degree in political science - Arizona State University
- Juris Doctor - University of San Diego School of Law
Elections & Appointments
- See also: Arizona attorney general election, 2014
Brnovich announced his candidacy for Attorney General of Arizona on October 2, 2013. He is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on August 26, 2013. Brnovich was the only declared primary challenger for incumbent Tom Horne as of his entry in the race. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mark + Brnovich + Arizona + Attorney + General"
- All stories may not be relevant to this individual due to the nature of the search engine.
- Brnovich to battle Horne in GOP AG primary - Eastern Arizona Courier
- Governor Appoints New Director of Arizona Department of Gaming; Agency ... - The National Law Review
- The Ugly Reality of the Chris Christie Bridge Scandal - Town Hall
- Goddard joins Arizona Secretary of State race; Ducey raises $1M for governor's ... - Phoenix Business Journal (blog)
- 2013: A year of political quotes to remember - Arizona Capitol Times
- Looking forward: 10 things to know about Arizona in 2014 - Sierra Vista Herald