Mark Brown (Kentucky)
|Mark S. Brown|
|Kentucky Secretary of Labor Cabinet|
|2010 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||December 1, 2010|
|Appointed by||Gov. Steve Beshear|
|Meade County Judge Executive|
|1998 - 2002|
|Kentucky House of Representatives District 27|
|1985 - 1998|
|Birthday||February 22, 1951|
Brown represented District 27 in the Kentucky House of Representatives from 1985 to 1998. During this time, he served as a leader on a number of committees, including Vice-chairman of the Labor and Industry Committee, Chairman of the Job Training, Licensing, and Apprenticeship Subcommittee, and Chairman of the Budget Subcommittee on General Government. In 1998, he was elected as Meade County Judge/Executive.
- Attended, Western Kentucky University
Kentucky Secretary of Labor Cabinet (2010-2013)
Meade County Judge Executive (1998-2002)
Brown served as a Meade County judge executive from 1998 to 2002.
Kentucky House of Representatives (1985-1998)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Brown + Kentucky + Labor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- HUFFPOST HILL - Easily Distracted Nation To Pause In Remembrance Of... That ... - Huffington Post
- The Most Important Economic Stories of 2013?in 43 Graphs - The Atlantic
- The Most Important Economic Stories of 2013?in 41 Graphs - The Atlantic
- The Most Important Economic Stories of 2013?in 44 Graphs - The Atlantic
- Mapping environmentalism's road ahead - Environment & Energy Publishing
- Gov. Christie blocks access to records - Vineland Daily Journal
- 'Separation! Independence!' - FinalCall.com News
- Mutka: Phoenix living up to preseason Horizon hype - Post-Tribune
- Farm workers' union dispute puts spotlight on California ag labor law - Lexington Herald Leader
- Teens Rule on Teen Pregnancy - Daily Beast
|Kentucky Secretary of Labor Cabinet
| Succeeded by|