|Virginia State Corporation Commission|
|2004 - Present|
|Years in position||10|
|Predecessor||Hullihen Williams Moore|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Virginia General Assembly|
|Virginia Board of Education|
|Chief Legal Counsel and Director of Policy for the Governor of Virginia|
|Bachelor's||Wake Forest University|
|J.D.||Georgetown University Law Center|
|Service/branch||U.S. Marine Corps|
|Birthday||August 8, 1953|
|Place of birth||Bluefield, West Virginia|
Christie is a former officer in the U.S. Marine Corps. He began in career as an attorney in private practice. From 1996 to 1998 he chief legal counsel and director of policy for the Governor of Virginia. Christie served on the Virginia Board of Education from 1997 to 2003. The following year he was named to the SCC and has served in that role since.
- BA, Wake Forest University
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center
Virginia State Corporation Commission (2004-present)
Virginia Board of Education (1997-2003)
Christie served as a member of the Virginia Board of Education from 1997 to 2003. He was President from 2002-2003.
Christie is married to Anita Barnhart.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Christie + Virginia"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Frank Wolf, GOP Congressman, Won't Seek Reelection In 2014 - Huffington Post
- DAYBREAK DAILY: Maryland's insurance exchange still battling bugs - WJLA
- Democrats Take Bridge Flap National in Bid to Hurt Christie - Newsmax.com
- Off to the races: A bridge too far? - NBCNews.com
- Democrats cross Chris Christie over bridge - Politico
- 19 big holiday book gift ideas: mystery, history and local titles - The Seattle Times
- New Disney Film 'Moana' In The Works - Huffington Post
- Women on screen aren't allowed to grow old erotically - The Guardian
- Erie County Real Estate Transactions - Buffalo News
- Key official in Christie's bridge controversy resigns - Washington Post (blog)
- Virginia State Corporation Commission
- Christie's biography
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Bio at the University of Virginia School of Law
Hullihen Williams Moore
|Virginia State Corporation Commission
2004 - present
| Succeeded by|