|U.S. Senate, Alaska|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||August 19, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Anchorage School District|
|Service/branch||Alaska Army National Guard|
|Years of service||19|
Fish submitted the following statement to Ballotpedia:
|“||I believe individuals have an unalienable right to Life, Liberty and Property. Government's only legitimate role is to ensure those rights.||”|
Fish is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. Senate, to represent Alaska. Fish is seeking the Libertarian nomination in the primary on August 19, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Fish + Alaska + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- State of Alaska Division of Elections, "August 19, 2014 Primary Candidate List," accessed June 2, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on June 4, 2014
- Mark Fish, Alaskan Libertarian for US Senate, "About Mark," accessed June 9, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.