|California State Assembly District 20|
was a 2012 Independent
candidate for District 20
of the California State Assembly
Green's campaign website listed the following issues:
- California's Budget Crisis
- Excerpt: "California is in crisis, with a budget that has been challenging for years. Mayor Mark Green has a three-pronged approach to resolving budget issues is the state."
- Excerpt: "As Chair of the Alameda County Transportation Commission, Green led the charge to consolidate three agencies into one, saving $30 million in taxpayer dollars over the next 10 years."
- Improving Education in California
- Excerpt: "Mayor Mark Green, a candidate for California State Assembly District 20, discusses how budget cuts in education affect families, from elementary school through state colleges and universities."
- See also: California State Assembly elections, 2012
Green ran in the 2012 election for California State Assembly District 20. He was eliminated in the blanket primary on June 5, 2012.
|California State Assembly, District 20 Blanket Primary, 2012
Sarabjit Kaur Cheema
|| Luis Reynoso
|| Mark Green
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mark + Green + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found