Mark Harris (Wisconsin)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Governor of Wisconsin|
|Profession||Winnebago County Executive|
Harris currently serves as Winnebago County Executive.
- See also: Wisconsin gubernatorial election, 2014
Harris was considering a run for election as Governor of Wisconsin in 2014. Harris announced his decision not to run on August 30, 2013. An e-mail sent by Harris stated, "I have concluded that while I have insights and ideas regarding the governance of Wisconsin, that I will not enter the race for Governor. Entry into the race as an underfunded candidate may not be helpful to bring the policy extremes of the current administration to an end." He noted that if the other more well known and well funded Democratic candidates declined to run, he would then reconsider jumping back into the race. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Harris + Wisconsin + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ill. lawmakers prepare for pension vote - WXOW.com
- How 2013 Became The Greatest Year In Gay Rights History - Boise State Public Radio
- Why John Lehman is a good candidate for lieutenant governor of Wisconsin - 77Square.com
- Scott Walker calls special session of Legislature for early December on ... - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Inside the Beltway: Scott Walker ? heartland he-man with a plan - Washington Times
- How An HIV-Positive Man Was Sent To Prison For Having Sex ? With A Condom - BuzzFeed
- Obamacare Fallout Hits Senate Democrats, But Not Equally - Wisconsin Public Radio News
- Why Jimmy Kimmel's Lies Matter - Daily Beast
- Becker's Hospital Review Names 300 Hospital and Health System Leaders to ... - PR Web (press release)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |