|Former candidate for|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 78|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Hart's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||I am a firm believer in economic expansion and growth. I believe local elected officials should create and build an environment for this expansion and development. We, as elected officials, should place partisan politics aside and work together as a team to accomplish the combined goals of the government and the community. With this effort we can create the avenue for growth, which is so desperately needed.||”|
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Incumbent Thomas M. McKee ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Mark Hart ran unopposed in the Republican primary. McKee defeated Hart in the general election.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 78 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Thomas McKee Incumbent||54%||6,519|
In 2014, Hart's endorsements included:
- Kentucky Right to Life
- U.S. Rep. Thomas Massie (R)
- James Comer, Jr. (R), Kentucky Commissioner of Agriculture
- State Sen. Katie Stine (R)
- Kentucky Right to Life Foundation
- International Association of Firefighters Local 526
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Hart + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 78
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed October 29, 2014
- Mark Hart for State Representative, "About the Candidate," accessed September 2, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Election Results," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 General Election Results," accessed December 5, 2014
- Mark Hart for State Representative, "Endorsements," accessed September 2, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |