Mark A. Huntley
is a Democratic
member of the Vermont House of Representatives
, representing Windsor 2
. He was first elected to the chamber in 2012.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Huntley served on the following committees:
- See also: Vermont House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 26, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Incumbent Mark Huntley is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Stuart Lindberg is running as an Independent candidate.
- See also: Vermont House of Representatives elections, 2012
Huntley won election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Windsor 2. Huntley was unopposed in the August 28 Democratic primary and defeated Scott Ranney (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Windsor 2 District, General Election, 2012
|| Scott Ranney
Comprehensive donor information for Huntley is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Huntley raised a total of $2,834 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 24, 2013.
Huntley won election to the Vermont House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Huntley raised a total of $2,834
|Vermont House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mark Huntley's campaign in 2012|
|Windsor County Democratic Cmte||$500|
|Growald, Paul J||$400|
|Pac For A Better Vermont||$350|
|Vermont Democratic House Campaign||$350|
|Total Raised in 2012||$2,834|
|Source:Follow the Money
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mark + Huntley + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Mark Huntley News Feed
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Independent Candidates and Minor Party Candidates Nominated by Party Committee," accessed June 19, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Major Party Nomination Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "Election Results Search," accessed April 24, 2014
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "Huntley, Mark," accessed September 24, 2013