Mark J. Ferron
|Mark J. Ferron|
|California Public Utilities Commission|
|2011 - Present|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Governor Jerry Brown (D)|
|Bachelor's||University of Notre Dame|
Ferron spent 25 years in global finance, banking and operations. From 2001 to 2009 he worked as chief operating officer for the Global Markets Division of Deutsche Bank in London. Before joining Deutsche Bank, Ferron was a vice president at Salomon Brothers from 1994 to 1996, and was a vice president at Bank of America from 1986 to 1994.
Immediately prior to his appointment to the CPUC, he was a senior partner at the Silicon Valley Social Venture Fund and a board fellow of the New Teacher Center.
- University of Notre Dame, B.S. in mathematics
- Stanford University, Master’s degree in economics
California Public Utilities Commission (2011-Present)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Ferron + California"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- DAVID VALADAO and JIM COSTA: PUC faces major decisions for state's rate ... - Bakersfield Californian
- U.S. Power Grid Unprepared for Renewable Energy - AllGov
- PG&E CEO Testifies on San Carlos Pipeline Correction - Patch.com
- PG&E puts San Carlos pipeline back in operation - abc7news.com
- PUC should update rules for cell phone privacy - San Jose Mercury News
- Smarter cell phone privacy protections - San Francisco Chronicle
- Is 'The Grid' Really Ready to Handle Renewable Energy? - RYOT
- PG&E Corp. Chairman Announces Board Probe of Dishonest Correction Allegation - NBC Bay Area
- CPUC steps up for EVs, NY PSC steps back - Fierce Smart Grid
- CPUC approves EPIC for utilities' clean energy investment - Fierce Energy
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
|California Public Utilities Commission
| Succeeded by|