|Texas House of Representatives, District 15|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Master's||Dallas Theological Seminary, Grace Theological Seminary|
|Profession||Pastor/car salesman/radio host|
Keough earned his bachelor's degree from Cedarville University and master's degrees from Dallas Theological Seminary and Grace Theological Seminary, respectively. He also attended the University of Cincinnati. His professional experience includes working as a pastor, Christian radio host and headmaster of a private Christian school, as well as in auto sales as a general manager, general sales manager and dealer principal.
Keough's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "Every human being including the unborn has the right to life."
- "Every American citizen possesses the right to keep and bear arms."
- "The Texas state budget is out of control but can be fixed with strong leadership."
- "Texas must lower taxes and control spending if the economic climate is to be sustained."
Elections for all 150 seats in the Texas House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 4, 2014. Those candidates who did not receive 50% or more of the vote in their party primary on March 4 faced an additional May 27 primary runoff. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in these elections was December 9, 2013. Mark Keough defeated Bruce Tough in the Republican primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Keough + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Texas State Legislature
- Texas state legislative districts
- Texas House of Representatives
- Texas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Official campaign website
- Mark Keough for Facebook
- Mark Keough on YouTube
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from The Texas Tribune
- Texas Secretary of State
- Texas Secretary of State, "1992 - Current ELECTION HISTORY," accessed July 30, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Mark Keough's Biography," accessed February 18, 2014
- Mark Keough Campaign, "About," accessed February 18, 2014
- Mark Keough Campaign, "Issues," accessed February 18, 2014
- The Libertarian Party of Texas, "2014 Texas Representative Candidate List," accessed July 30, 2014
- Green Party of Texas, "Greens Release Candidate List," accessed July 30, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |