Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 97|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Mark Lightfoot was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Joel Johnson was unopposed in the Republican primary. Johnson faces Lightfoot in the general election.
Lightfoot ran for election to the District 97 seat in 2010. He defeated Tim Barnum and Jason Liptow in the August 3 Democratic primary. He was defeated by Joel Johnson (R) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 97 General election (2010)|
|Joel Johnson (R)||16,818|
|Mark Lightfoot (D)||10,657|
|Brandon Dickhausen (L)||1,392|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Lightfoot + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 97
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Election Results - General Election - November 02, 2010," March 2, 2011
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |