|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 53|
|November 18, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||12 years total in the legislature|
McBride's professional experience includes being the owner of McBride Construction and Roofing.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, McBride served on the following committees:
|Oklahoma Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Energy and Aerospace|
|• Utility and Environmental Regulation, Vice-chair|
Elections for the office of Oklahoma House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on June 24, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Incumbent Mark McBride will face Danni Legg in the Republican primary.
McBride ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 53. McBride and Paula Sullivan advanced to the August 28 primary runoff. McBride defeated Paula Sullivan in the Republican primary runoff election on August 28, 2012. He was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 53 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Mark McBride (advanced to runoff)||49.2%||956|
|Paula Sullivan (advanced to runoff)||38.6%||751|
Comprehensive donor information for Mark McBride is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Mark McBride raised a total of $141,233 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 23, 2013.
|Mark McBride's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 53||$141,233|
|Grand Total Raised||$141,233|
2012Mark McBride won election to the Oklahoma House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Mark McBride raised a total of $141,233.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mark McBride's campaign in 2012|
|Oklahoma City Business Council||$5,000|
|Oklahoma Public Employees Association||$5,000|
|Four Par Properties LLC||$5,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$141,233|
|Source:Follow the Money|
McBride and his wife, Alana, have five children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mark + McBride + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma state legislative districts
- Profile from the Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- AP Results "Oklahoma State House" Accessed August 28, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board - Unofficial 2012 primary results
- Oklahoma State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," June 26, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "McBride, Mark" Accessed July 23, 2013
Randy Terrill (R)
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 14
| Succeeded by|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |