|Arkansas House of Representatives District 11|
|January 14, 2013-Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Delta High School|
McElroy's professional experience includes working as a judge in Desha County and farmer.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, McElroy served on the following committees:
|Arkansas Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Joint Budget|
|• City, County and Local Affairs|
|• Joint Energy, Alternate|
Elections for the office of Arkansas House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014; a runoff election will take place where necessary on June 10, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 3, 2014. Incumbent Mark McElroy was unopposed in the Democratic primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
McElroy ran in the 2012 election for Arkansas House of Representatives, District 11. McElroy ran unopposed in the May 22 Democratic primary and ran unchallenged in the November 6, 2012, general election as well.
Comprehensive donor information for McElroy is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, McElroy raised a total of $25,528 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 7, 2013.
|Mark McElroy's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Arkansas State House, District 11||$25,528|
|Grand Total Raised||$25,528|
2012McElroy won election to the Arkansas House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, McElroy raised a total of $25,528.
|Arkansas House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mark McElroy's campaign in 2012|
|Moss Flying Service||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$25,528|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
McElroy has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + McElroy + Arkansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rep. McElroy - Arkansas House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Arkansas House of Representatives, "Mark McElroy," accessed March 25, 2014
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Candidate Information," accessed March 5, 2014
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 26, 2014
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Election Results 2012," accessed November 7, 2012
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "2012 Election candidates," March 8, 2012
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed December 20, 2013
- followthemoney.org, "McElroy, Mark," accessed August 7, 2013
- StateScape, "Session schedules," accessed July 1, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed March 25, 2014
Efrem Elliott (D)
|Arkansas House of Representatives District 11
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|