|Minnesota House of Representatives District 10B|
|2009 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Bachelor's||Southwest State College|
|Birthday||February 20, 1952|
|Place of birth||Salem, OR|
|Profession||Owner/Operator, ACE Hardware|
Murdock is Owner/Operator of ACE Hardware.
He is a member of the Chamber of Commerce and the Saint Lawrence Catholic Church.
He is married and has 2 children.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Murdock served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Murdock served on these committees:
- Labor and Consumer Protection Division (Lead GOP)
- Commerce and Labor
- Game, Fish and Forestry Division
- K-12 Education Policy and Oversight
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 10B (2010)|
|Pete Phillips (DFL)||5,258||33.61%|
|Mark Murdock (R)||10,371||66.29%|
Mark Murdock raised $26,612 for his campaign.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 10B (2008)|
|Mark Murdock (R)||11,477||58.16%|
|Timothy Nieminen (DFL)||8,226||41.69%|
In 2010, Murdock received $31,863 in campaign donations. The largest donors are listed below.
|Minnesota House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mark Murdock's campaign in 2010|
|Otter Tail County Republican Party||$900|
|Wadena County Republican Party||$900|
|Hubbard, Stanley S||$500|
|Minnesota Telecommunication Alliance||$500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$31,863|
Listed below are the three largest contributors to Mark Murdock's 2008 campaign.
|Otter Tail County Republican Party||$2,500|
|Wadena County Republican Party||$1,500|
Taxpayers League of Minnesota
The Taxpayers League of Minnesota, a Minnesota-based taxpayer advocacy organization, releases a legislative scorecard for the Minnesota House of Representatives and Minnesota State Senate once a year. The scorecard gives each legislator a score based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on tax issues and “their efforts to balance the state budget without a tax increase.” The organization also compiles a legislator’s individual "Lifetime Score."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Mark + Murdock + Minnesota + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Mark Murdock's campaign website
- Minnesota House of Representatives - Rep. Mark Murdock
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Murdock
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2010 Election Results," accessed March 9, 2014
- 2008 General Election Results
- Follow the Money's report on Murdock's 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money - 2010 Campaign contributions
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecards," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2011," accessed May 15, 2014
|Minnesota State House District 10B
| Succeeded by|
Joe Radinovich (DFL)
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |